Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kaisercraft Design Team Tryouts

Ok so I have been a busy busy girl! I am trying out for the Kaisercraft Design Team and had to make 8 misc paper craft items. Didn't realize how much Kaisercraft paper I owned until starting these projects. I've had a lot of fun working on each of them over the last 2 weeks. I've even made my layouts for the Sketches2Scrapbook app, that will be available soon. <3

1st Project- Spring Banner
Looks really good in the daycare play room.






2nd Project - My Robot (Double Layout)
So excited to finally have these pictures on a layout!!!


3rd Project - It's a Boy's Life (Single Layout)
I <3 this little boy, so very much.


4th Project - BABY
Ok, so everyone knows all we have in the family are boys I don't really know what I'm going to do with this project. Looks like I will just have to give it away. :-)


5th Project - Life I Live
I don't really do projects that are centered around me, however I <3 this picture.



6th Project - Disney Mini
I <3 the pop of black in this project. This project brought back lots of fun memories from our trip to Disney.




7th Project - Girly Cards
So I normally don't do cards. I don't know why because when I do I have so much fun with them.




8th Project - My Hero, My Son
Hard to believe my oldest son is 13, he is growing up way too fast on me. He makes me so proud though, I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.




3 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    GREAT Kaisercraft projects and love the albums! Good luck! Thanks for your sweet comment on my recipe album and for becoming a follower of my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I love your Kaisercraft projects! Adorable!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I'm super glad you did! I'm now following your blog, and look forward to becoming bloggie friends!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew of Getting Cricky!

    ReplyDelete