Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back to ME time..


Wow, it's been almost a year since the last time I posted.. When I started this blog I expected to post once a week, maybe more if time allowed. Apparently time hasn't allowed for once a month much less once a week. :-( In the last year my <3  started traveling for work out of state, right now we only see him every other weekend. It’s been hard trying to adjust to not having him home all the time. I sure miss him when he’s gone. A couple months back I started designing and teaching classes at By Design Scrapbook Boutique, it’s been a lot of fun meeting new people and sharing what I <3 with others. The most recent change around here has been taking my <3 of photography to the next level, Crystal Lynn Photography. My goal is to start posting more and sharing more of the things I <3 in life…

No comments:

Post a Comment